Old January 15th 05, 08:42 PM
Tanada

Kreisleriana wrote:

This is probably the single thing that drives me craziest about the
whole gay marriage debate. The anti-camp repeats this bromide until
everyone believes it somehow, but they never explain HOW that
"undermining" is supposed to happen. People making public arguments
that effect other people's lives should be held to rigorous standards
of logic, evidence, and clear, rational thought.

Considering the "stability" of some of the Heterosexual marriages I've
seen, I'd rather see Gays be able to get married. They'd be far better
neighbors than the "Jerry Springer" couples.

Pam S. sighing