Old May 6th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Bubba vs The Furminator - Round 1

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
http://members.cox.net/claudevl/Bubba-Furminator.jpg

I can't say either of us particularly enjoyed the experience
but it certainly was worth doing.

Hopefully round 2 will be a bit less of a melodrama.

I bought a Furminator and I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't
like it. It only works because there's a razor embedded in the comb and it
shaves off the hair rather than combing out the dead hair (there used to be
a "Ronco" product like this for humans - it used to be advertised in
commercials for moms to give their husbands and kids haircuts at home).

As long as I brush the cats with it I'll keep getting hair out endlessly,
but then I feel a rough kind of "stubble" when I pet them. I stopped using
it thinking that eventually my cats would end up almost bald.

Hugs,

CatNipped