Old December 30th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default today's issues

the purrs and prayers are most welcome, softs
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:51:41 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Sorry to read of this, Lee...

If I can help, let me know. Purrs and prayers from us to you...

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/29/2011 8:16:55 PM