Old December 31st 11, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default today's issues

yes i shouldn't whine i know, soft
"MLB" wrote in message
On 12/28/2011 11:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

It's always something. Today my DIL was in a store and some young lady
tried to parallel park behind her and instead ran into my DIL's car. MLB