Old September 10th 05, 04:44 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 23:29:57 -0400, "Gabey8"
yodeled:

I have to say, I'm LMHO at the Seuss parodies! )

Plonking, ignoring (for those who access Usenet via the WWW), and posting
recipes for the Troll-B-Q are all pretty effective ways of dealing with
the occasional troll infestation.

ObCats: Dr. Seuss wrote a couple of stories about a Cat in a Hat. )
Neither of my cats wears a hat, but after they've had an especially
vigorous game of "Chase Each Other All Around the House", the place can
look like Thing One and Thing Two have been on the rampage.

"Thing One and Thing Two" was what I *called* Mimi and Stinky when
they gallumphed around the house. I remember one
night-after-Christmas putting on the light on the stairs, and seeing
two cats freeze in the middle of a field of fresh confetti. ;P

Theresa