Old August 31st 03, 11:42 PM
James

John Moran wrote on Sun, 31 Aug 2003:
Hi there

We are planning a 6 month trip around the world
and have 2 very cute cats who, at the moment, we
can't find a home for.

We were wondering if there was some kindly
soul - preferably in the south London area - who
would be willing to look after them while we are
away.

John, you may want to consider having someone living in your home. A
cattery would disrupt them and keeping them caged for such a long time
would be unkind, but might be the best option. Try Homesitters (don't
know their details, but they have a web site) or Universal Aunts 020
7738 8987. It may not be that costly for 6 months. Worth a try.

There are fosterers but they're few and far between, and they usually
have other cats around.
--
James