Old November 8th 05, 09:43 PM

Default I'm back!

I'm so glad to hear you're back!
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
Woo hoo! Last report from comcast was that it might take till
thanksgiving to get our cable back online... but fortunately that was
an overstatement and we got it back on at lunchtime today. Now all
I've got to do is to wade through the two (three?) weeks worth of
unread messages... it took two hours to download all my newsgroups on
a highspeed connection!

Now 'normal life' really has returned... we have power and drinkable
water and cable and a tank full of gasoline and a fridge/freezer full
of groceries... nothing like a hurricane to really make you appreciate
the little things in life!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life