Old October 2nd 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A namez finallie

Yes Miz Beauty I am a DOG. Gramby says I like to eat almost as much as you
do.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
i saw a d*g oncet therough the skereen door. are you a d*g?
beauty
ps welkomm

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:03:35 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Hello, I am Sadie, It took Gramby long enough to figure it out~
Holman's!!!

She took me to the Ted today and I have a sore foot but nothing broken. I
got a shot of something and one that all dogs get.

I will go back in a month and get what isn't broken fixed and be tested
for
heart worms.

Oh, he says I am 2-4 years old. I really don't remember exactly. Nice to
meet you all.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 1, 1:20 am, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna dat DOG fiannalie told uzenz her name. It is SADIE.
We don kno why but dat iz it. Her effen lookz at Gramby when her sayz
itself.

Sadie? ub CORSE, dat iz a grate nam four a Bloo Tik Houn. Bear sez
"'tail-wag,' slobber, happy ears."