Old January 19th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot[_2_]

Default Is 5F cold?

You ought to be able to qualify for LIHEAP assistance. The income limits
are pretty high now and most everyone qualifys for a little help of some
sort.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ocs/liheap/

Celeste

--
Save 25% or more on your eBayŽ auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip

"James" wrote in message
Last night I came home at midnight and it was 8F. I called around for
Pussy but she must have fallen asleep. The heat was off since noon
and it was 46F indoors. At 1am I put some food out for Pussy just in
case. I went around calling her. Finally she came running from the
bushes. It might be cold to the thermometer but not for her because
instead of going inside she insisted in eating first. There we were
out in 5F, me watching her eat. Finally she came in. This morning it
was 42F indoors. The heat was on for 3 hours before it got to 50F. I
have too much assets to qualify for welfare even though my income is
only 4 figures.