Old July 27th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

Default Standing in Line at Petsmart

On Jul 27, 10:32 am, "Wendy" wrote:
If you ever see someone making those purchases again speak up. Many people
conclude they have a behavioral problem or the cat is spraying because
they've heard of those things but might not be aware of the variety of
urinary tract problems there could be and in some cases how easy it is to
remedy (change of food for example). The offender isn't off the hook yet and
still could end up minus his/her happy home if the $200+ doesn't solve the
problem.

Wendy

I wouldn't make that assumption of a total stranger. It would be just
as easy to assume,
like cindy, that this is a fairly knowledgeable cat owner who
obviously is putting forth
much effort on the problem. I'd even go as far to assume that a
veterinarian is probably
where she got the recommendations for the products she was buying.
But who knows? I just thought it was curious how *obvious* her problem
was, given the
specific assortment of purchases. I've got enough to worry about at
home without
worrying about total strangers ... :-)

Sherry