Old October 20th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Anti Heather Pays Tribute

On Oct 19, 10:12*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
This past year has been a very sad one for the Rennie household. *We
have lost far more than any heart can bear. *First was Maia, followed
by Maestro, BJ, Kissa, Lady Grey, and Hemi. *I would like to take a
moment to pay tribute to all of them.
*8 snip of heatbreaking tribute
[Anti Heather thanks everyone for letting her speak, breaks into
hysterical sobs, leaves the stage, and runs out of the building]

[Lurking anti wishes she had words that would comfort Anti Heather but
can offer only hugs and shared tears.]

Ant I appreciate them more than you can ever know Gabrielle.

Heather