Old April 24th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Serge

On Apr 21, 11:56 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

A smallish light-splotched Himmy stops her red Jeep-fingie on the
trek to the Bridj and looks back. There's a human coming along the
path.
"Oh, it is Uncl Serje. Hee is a gudgud man. I will be polite an wait
sew I can gib hisseff a ride."

For the rest of us

"We say goodbye a lot this time of day.
The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.
We knew the day would end but still,
We say goodbye too much this time of day."

--
Will in New Haven

Unka Will, diz pome ulwayz putz owr Meomie in teerz.
Et iz sad n bootiful. yeUP
Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps