Old July 4th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default firwurkz!!!

Kin I hav uh wing?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
gud plan, Tiger
"Rebecca" wrote in message
An I kan bring a HOLE chikkybird! Fangkz to da buk dat Mme. Anaïs
givved me fur myown purrday, I haz lerned how to opin da frij, and
Meowmie kukked anudder hole chikkybird yesfurday. I will juss wash up
da dish an put itself bak in da kabnit so she will fingk she juss
imajinned kukkin it.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we bringed turkey bird ta share wif rusty anna rezt of da catz what
kamed, Tiger greetin hizown furndz
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
ok i thinkz itz diz compartmint, Tiger, scratches qweetly atta
door

[A few minutes before ten PM another batch of kitties shows up. A
portly
tortie girl steps out, pushing a serving cart before her. Amelia is
followed by Harry, Sammy, and Ranger.]

Here you go, Rusty, a roast duck. I brought several, in case anyone
else
wants some.

Oh, I see Aed, Morgana, and Paddy over there. I'll go see if they'd
like
some duck too.

Amelia