Old August 14th 04, 08:52 PM
Rhonda

Samantha,

Since it's Saturday, is there another vet that's open? It would be nice
to at least ask a vet about it.

Hope everything turns out well, and let us know,

Rhonda

Samantha G. wrote:

I don't know of a vaccine declared safe for kittens as young as 3 weeks,
though the Heska vaccine (which is delivered in drop form to the eye and
nostril) is safe for kittens as young as 4 weeks. We use it routinely
for our rescue babies.

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats

I mispoke, she is 3 wks now, going to the vet at 4 wks. What is the
Heska vaccine/ what is it for?

As for her appetite, she is now eating well again, up to 20-25 mL
at a feeding. According to my chart, she should be between 60-80 mL a
day over 3 feedings. Right now she is eating around 65-70mL.
Her eyes are opening, the right eye is a darkish blue/black color,
but the left eye is a milky blue. I can't get through to the vet, and
am not sure if I should call the emergency number, as there is still
NO discharge from either eye. I don't think that it is an infection,
it appears more like a cataract over the eye. any advice?

thanx, samantha g.