Old December 15th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I called the humane society...

kilikini wrote:
I had to do it. The neighbor's cat is just shudderingly gross. They
said they would send out the proper authorities to investigate. I
feel guilty because the neighbors are gonna *know* it's me who called
and we're already not on friendly terms, but I had to do it.

snip
I'm not letting it go anymore. I went outside and took a good look at
Chester. First of all, he's got feces all over him. He's got runny
poo coming out of his behind. His eyes are still clear, so I'm
hoping there's going to be some way to save him; that he isn't too
far off. Animal control is really good around here and they'll fine
up to a few hundred USD for any sort of cruelty.

Well, I just called. We'll see how long it takes them and please
give me purrs that there's no retaliation. I just didn't know what
else to do.

Thanks for letting me vent.

kili

Purrs for Chester and purrs that there's no retaliation.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.