Old December 15th 05, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I called the humane society...

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:4d30d7f7cd0e724227ef2fdbb6f1a095.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"kilikini" wrote in message

Well, I just called. We'll see how long it takes them and please give

me
purrs that there's no retaliation. I just didn't know what else to do.

Thanks for letting me vent.

kili///

Kili,

Is there any way that you can confine Chester in a place of safety until
Animal control arrive? Say in the garage or something?

Helen M

Helen, I wish! I don't have a garage and I don't have a basement. I live
in a tiny, tiny little house and I've got 3 healthy cats to consider. When
I took in Miss Pua, she had ringworm and all three got it. It's been 4.5
months now and I'm still battling it. What if Chester has something worse?
Calling was the best thing for me to do. I'm still waiting for them to
show, but I saw the police drive by slowly, so they'll come soon, I'm sure.

kili