Old June 20th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rebounding Roxie

Louie brought home a nice hunk of Deli Pig the other day, cut up some for
Roxie and gave it to her with a generous scoop of crunchy food. Boy, did she
tear into it! Ham and Hills both were torn into like the victims of a
sabertooth cat after a long fast. It was the first time we didn't have to
chase her to feed her, or do weird things with her dish like put it up high
above our heads. She got to eat with her little siblings, and was happier
than a hog in a waller.

It was the beginning of the recovery. Later that evening she got up on her
cabinet without being lifted; next morning she was on the refrigerator--HER
place--and was trilling and rubbing every last bit of its perimeter,
reminding everyone that she owns it. And this morning she went to the bedroom
for some quiet Daddy Time for the first time in weeks. I'm so glad my little
ham fiend is herself again!

Blessed be,
Baha