Old January 12th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purrposal fur noo HC

Oh there just has to be an answer for this post but I won't be the one to
make it.
"MLB" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps awl ugree wif diz. Unka Dan shud
be mayde uh HC. yeUP
sew 5 botez z frum heer. Luvz Mosey

butted i thinkz we iz spozedta bote onit, OEJ, not all the way sure
"Granby"
Diz iz Piglett and I finked him alreadi iz a ornery cat, I meanz an
onorary, He haz alwayz ben dat in ourown book.
"Rebecca"
Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon
to hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a
longlong way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an
Furry finded herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz
transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make
Unka Dan a HC?

Rebecca

Hee a nyc guy but kan hee purr? TuTu