Old February 9th 12, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Meowmie could use some job purrs

On 2012-02-09 10:35 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Purrs koming frum owr hows, n meomie iz saying prayerz dat yer meomie
wyl git dat job n yew wunt hab tew move ugin.

Mosey

Thank you for that! Actually, our Paw is hoping that we do move - he
really dislikes the neighborhood and the village we're in. He really
wants to move to someplace a lot smaller, even if it means driving a lot
longer to get to work. But it's more likely that we'll stay where we are.

And Meowmie has another interview today! She's getting a lot of
interviews, and some of them are looking promising.

Amelia

Gud luk tu hur!!

Owerown Meomie lykes livin wif lotsa hoomins round hur butted we has an
antie hoo likes livin out inna country wif hur famly, butted no cats.
Meomie sed she spent enuff tyme inna small remote towns tu last hur a
lyfetyme. Shez an urban hooman an we iz urban catz. No countin fur tastes!

--
Sam