Old July 25th 12, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default (OT) New Cleaning Service kicked Merry Maid's Butt!

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:45:53 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:
OB Cats: When they arrived Persia hid under the bed in the guest bedroom.
When they hadn't left in a few minutes I'm sure she was wondering, "Who are
these people and why are they in my house?!" LOL She stayed under that bed
until the vacuuming moved to that end of the house. I was sitting at the
computer when I saw a grey streak dash past me to my bedroom. She hid under
my bed until about 20 minutes after they left. Just making sure they were
really gone, I guess

Since her daily routine had been so disrupted by strangers, she got a can of
her favourite Fancy Feast for dinner (Turkey & Giblets classic, which is
the pate type.) She was quite happy about that! She was prancing around in
the kitchen, talking to me, while I dished it up Now she's sitting here
next to me. All is right with her world... temporarily. Until I bring in
the guys to clean the carpet...

I have cats that head off in opposite directions when there are visitors.
Dot gets all excited. Visitors! Yay! Lots of wheelies and general
smothering.

Buster runs away. Oh no, invaders! Then comes slinking out to carefully
observe and sniff the visitor, if they seem harmless.