Old July 26th 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default (OT) New Cleaning Service kicked Merry Maid's Butt!

Christina Websell wrote:

It's funny how much cats can differ about visitors. Kitty FC was like
Lindy, she was absolutely certain they had come specifically to admire her
and pet her, so much so that sometimes I had to put her in another room to
prevent her leaping on the knee and headbutting non-cat owners under the
chin..

Aww, I didn't know she could be such a sweetie. All I've heard is that
you wouldn't have wanted to be on her bad side.

I would really like Boyfie to be a bit braver about visitors but I don't
think that's ever going to happen. I have some cat-loving visitors who
would love to meet him but he either rushes up to his bedroom when the
doorbell rings or heads outside until they have gone. Some of my friends
tease me by saying they think he is a figment of my imagination.
The only person he tolerates is Simon, but not always, when Simon visited
last week Boyfie firmly remained upstairs long past his teatime of 3.45 pm,
he eagerly awaits this. Simon stayed until 5.15. Boyfie appeared at 5.16
claiming starvation ;-)

Is he still mad at Simon for the flea medicine application?

--
Joyce

I've gone running from the devil
At times I've beaten down his path