Old March 18th 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Behavior modification; cats and strangers

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:30:09 GMT, "Ryan Robbins"
wrote:

Do you know whether the cat is homeless? Have you tried to find out who owns
it?

If nobody owns it, keep it indoors. It shouldn't be roaming around anyway.

You may never know if it is homeless. One thing I discovered around
here (US) is that when it comes to cat law, it gets very complicated.
A cat may have several "owners" none of whom know about the others.
It may be with one of those owners at 5pm.

As far as the being afraid of people, not unusual.

When the cat comes at 1pm could it be because it is light out?
Around here in the US it gets dark at 4:30pm,

As far as food my preference is dry food for cats.