Old March 18th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Behavior modification; cats and strangers

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:56:17 GMT, Ajanta wrote:

Dr. O'Woodard wrote:

: As far as food my preference is dry food for cats.

This caught my eye. Why do you think so? I always heard, including in
these groups, that canned was better.

Moist food is alot water. Also if the cat chews the food
dry food is better for it's teeth.

My cats all prefer dry food.

Some past cats preferred moist food but will not eat moist food out of
the refrigerator. Even if it was heated up in the microwave. So now
i'm glad that all my cats have a preference for dry food.