Old July 2nd 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default more kittens!

Second (and last) try to see if we could get a kitten from Splodge -
Marblecake had another four last night, starting at 3am. While sitting
on *top* of us - we were in each other's arms and Marblecake sat in the
hollow of the duvet while starting to go into labour.

They look very much like the last four - one black and white male, one
very dark stripey tabby, one ginger male and one sorta-tortie "result of
an explosion in a cat factory" mixture (though not quite as odd-looking
as Siouxsie was). None of them could be Splodge's, but again he's the
only one of our other cats to take any interest in them.