Old March 18th 04, 05:40 PM
MaryL

"whayface" wrote in message

Get someone to stay at your place when repair people or anyone has to

enter the place!!
Very simple.

Not always so simple. When I was renting, I worked and *every* onwe of my
friends also worked. I had no relatives closer than 1300 miles away. There
were some people who lived in the apartment buildings who did not work --
but I did not know them well enough to give them access to my apartment. I
don't have that problem any more because I own my home. Ironically, now I
have a number of friends that I would trust in my home; but please don't be
so quick to assume that it's "simple." It may be in the OP's case, but not
necessarily. We don't know the circumstances.

MaryL