Old August 22nd 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
bookie

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

On 22 Aug, 12:28, "Shug" wrote:
That was disgusting. I wept for one of the Lord's creatures seemingly
drowned for no reason. REAL tears and I'm a 56 year old guy.
I got my Tiger when I saved him from a drowning.
I was out walking and a guy was drowning a litter - Tiger's little brothers
and sisters were semi-floating - already gone, when I stumbled on this.
I gave the guy such a kicking and knocking about. Tiger can't have been more
than four weeks when I saved him.
I went back and collected the other four later and buried them.
Tiger's five now, he's my best buddy. I wonder if he remembers? He's SO
affectionate.
Whoever made that video should be drowned themselves.
*******s.

Hughie

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message

news

http://www.stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/

Count the seconds...

Charlie- Hide quoted text -

i agree and good for you for saving the little fella, he will give you
unconditional love forever and you now have a friend for life.
if it is going to be difficult to home your kittens then have your cat
spayed or neutered in the first place, there is no excuse for nto
doing so these days. a little while a go there was a 'free neutering
week' being run by local animal rescue society round here (local
branch of RSPCA) and anyway if you get a cat from the cats protection
they will get you cheaper neutering.
there si no reason to kill a healthy kitten, give it a home yourself
since it is probably your fault it was born way if you could not be
bothered to get your cat 'sorted' in the first place.

hugs and kisses to little tiger, bless his furry little heart, i hope
you are together for a long time to come.
bookie