Old March 20th 04, 12:04 AM
Hopitus2

You must be receiving drone orders from the PR mothership. When hoomin
bedtime comes here, the Evil 3, far from becoming "protectors" from
greeblings or even the ever-possible palmetto bug confrontation, become
snoring, heat-seeking blobs of fur-covered protoplasm, collapsing in
hoomins' face on pillow (yes, catbutt shoved up in hoomin's face) or glued
to hoomins' ribs, or plopped on hoomins feet; if feet move a micrometer,
Rowdus (his name when he's morphed into "pest" mode) will chomp on toes
thereof, disturbing all as hoomin reacts to this bodily insult. All 3 snore,
some louder than the other Hopitus2 "protectors".....LOL.

"Takayuki" wrote in message
: Tanada wrote:
:
: Cathi wrote:
:
: To be honest, it sounds like Betty has her work cut out protecting you
: from greeblings Tak. Perhaps she's trying to tell you she needs an
: assistant?
:
: (Ducks and runs away very fast indeed!)
:
: Bad TAK!! Bad. Betty need an assiscat. You're making her work her
: little piddy paws off protecting you from those vicious greeblings.
: PLEASE for all of our entertainment, get poor Miss Betty an assiscat
: right away.
:
: Pam S. :-)
:
: She doesn't seem overworked. She's curled up on my lap right now with
: her paws covering her eyes, looking pretty much dead to the world. Or
: maybe it's because she actually works really hard while I'm out of the
: house?
: