Old August 3rd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default stupid stupid people

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:41:06 GMT, bonbon wrote:

Thank goodness. Bless his little heart, and may he live a long and
happy life. That's what it's all about.

He's the coolest cat, but I've been worried about him for months. What
ticks me off the most is that they promised me they would keep him indoors
when they found him. This neighborhood is definitely not safe for an
outdoor cat. There used to be a feral colony out here before all the farms
around us got developed. As traffic increased, one by one the colony was
all killed by cars. All but one. He was trapped and neutered as a kitten
and took up residence in my neighbor's yard. They trapped him again when
they moved and he lives in their new yard. He won't allow human contact,
but he doesn't roam.

--
Lynne