Old November 17th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default rainin bakum!!!

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:00:08 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

ok so der we wuz juzt sittin arownd watchin da hoominz eatz like great
huge beaglez... trudi was honkin beclawz she smelled ham anna kottage
cheeze, storrmmee wuz watin fur sum eggz, an me, I minesef wuz juzt
hopin dey wuld drop sumfin... den soft went to da nuker box anna whut
duz i smell but bakum, anna lots ofit, soft sayz two sammichez wurf...
she iz walkin arownd da breefazt bar anna herown hand twitchez anna i
getz bakum rained all ofur minesef, how kule iz dat, den instead of
'lowin hersef ta let me hep her klean of da mezz she puts da three
skimpy slizes left onna pwate onna breefazt bar anna she pikz upsa
rained on minesef bakum an wunt let me eat anee, i iz gettin a komplez,
chester

That's just not fair! If good food falls on the floor, or especially if
it falls on top of a cat, then it belongs to the cat! I have trouble
teaching my humans that lesson too. And I've given up even trying to
teach the Dog-beast that floor-food belongs to the cats.

Amelia the severely undernourished