Old January 20th 17, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default The mission of a cat ...

On 1/19/2017 6:06 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:28:10 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

I doubt anyone here is going to get touchy about it. It was a cute
video.

There's another one out there in which they're doing the same thing with a bowl
of food and a much more contentious catitude, but that's buried somewhere in the
middle of someone's half-hour long compilation and could take me hours to find
again. However, Minnie does sometimes like to sit here and watch them with me,
so if we happen upon it again, I'll post the URL here.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

I have a couple of oval shaped dishes about six or seven inches long
that I alternate for serving the canned food. I chop up the food and
spread it out on the dish. A few times Pickles has wanted only a little
bit, and I've seen them both eating out of the same dish, at opposite
ends of the dish.

Joy