Old June 10th 17, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Chez Shenks family comes back

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Welkum bak, Iowna. Let ussez know if yoo needz ennefing.

Rebecca

Thanks! Now Iz just looking fur water anna dey brought sum (minor break
as she slurups up lots of water). Den ezy fudz. A slice of the bottom
cake shows up on her plate. A little one, just right for her.

Iowna leans over to Becca and whispers (kin you split a mousical wif
me? I kint eat a whole one yet but I really wanted one). Her head is
still a little tilted and she looks thin from 5 days of not being able
to eat and now limited on how much, but she's on the mend obviously.