Old January 31st 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Default Tigger is home fum kitty hospital!

Meowmie note: Tigger looked a bit shaken up. He was in the hospital for
4 days. Now he's home and VERY happy. He gets 2 insulin shots a day (one
in AM, one in PM) and we have to bring him back in 7 days so they can
run more tests to make sure he is stabilized. Thanks for the
encouragement and purrs!

We're very glad to hear that Tigger is home and that his diabetes is
being treated.

I got taken to the vet Saturday myself. Talk about indignities! They
stole some of my blood, and the TED put her hands all over me. The TED is
testing my blood to see if I have diabetes too. And my humans talked to
TED about putting me on a DIET! How dare they!

Tigger, I feel your pain.

Amelia