Old July 29th 03, 02:16 PM
L. Kelly

wrote in message ...
| In article ,
| Bob Brenchley. wrote:
|
| Cats are NOT cage animals. If you live in an area where, for whatever
| reason, you feel unable to allow a healthy cat its freedom to roam for
| at least some time each day (and only you can judge your area) then
| don't have a cat. To have a healthy cat, knowing you will keep it in
| 24/7 marks you are being cruel, selfish, or both.
|
| I'm new to rec.pets.cats and a new cat owner. I was surprised by this
| vehement claim. Is this just your personal opinion, or are you an expert
| such as a vet? What organisations or studies support your claim?
|
| Kate Orman http://www.zip.com.au/~korman/
| "I have no idea what that meant." - Dot Warner

Hi Kate,

Don't be too surprised or upset by anything that Bob writes. He has been here for years
and has always written the same garbage. He has them saved so he doesn't have to rewrite
his rubbish every time he wants to say the same thing. Killfile him like everyone else
has.

There is nothing at all wrong with keeping cats strictly indoors. I have always done that
and my cats live to ripe old ages and die very happy kitties. They are well loved and
cared for. What they are not is a nuisance to my neighbours.

You do what you think is best for your kitties and don't consider other people's opinions
too much. As long as your cats are loved, cared for and happy, that's all that matters.
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*