Old September 2nd 03, 02:46 AM
Hopitus2

Man, what a Labor Day - nonstop rain all day and still tonight.....inside
with the non-celebratory cats, who could care less that picnics & fireworks
were both dicey today.
To give you *my* opinion......I don't think so, dear. Some of the loudest,
fiercest, most male-voice-sounding growls here come out of dainty Maluce,
usually when BT Rowdy disturbs her napping with an unannounced pounce of his
20# self onto her with hopes of "playtime", which never happens! OTOH, *he*
has a tiny squeaky meow - LOL - usually when he greets my homecoming after
work.

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message
: This is a really stupid question but here goes....
:
: Does anyone else think there is a difference in the meow of a male and
: female cat?....their 'normal' meow that is, not mating call etc.
:
: Just an observation I made and was wondering
:
: Angela (and Gizmo, of course)
:
: