Old March 12th 04, 04:44 AM
GraceCat

"Yowie" wrote in message
news:c2r8bi$20mvre$4@ID- Many many purrs, its a very stressful time.

Yowie

Oh.. and another thing. Even if we handed them the last payment, they
will come back again and again until the job is done or we're satisfied.
Half of these people are extended family and the other half are in Dad's
Sunday School class. The Jenkins family has branched out into all fields
of building from houses, to cabinet shops, to heating/air cond to
electrical work. They're *the* family to use on any and all construction
here. It's at least a six month wait before they even come out to
inspect the house plans so their reputation is excedingly excellent.

So getting it right is the least of my worries. It's just.. it might be
a couple weeks pushed back again...

Grace