Old May 21st 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

Default [OT] YIKES! Bandwidth disaster

On Mon, 21 May 2007 10:23:02 -0400, Pat wrote:

wrote

the big usage of bandwidth came from the fact that I got about 400K hits
on my webpage, because of those pictures of the scotch tape sculptures.

I hope they forgive you. And I hope you'll put the pics where I can see
them, I missed e'm the first time around!

I saved the web page to a PDF file (that way I could e-mail it and not have
to provide the original link.)

It's a file of slightly more than 1 MB, and I'll e-mail it to you if you
want.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh