Old May 21st 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] YIKES! Bandwidth disaster

Kathy wrote:

Have you considered putting things like that on a blog or something for
public access? You might go to Blogger - they won't charge for hits,
especially if you have the advertising on it. You might even make money:-)

That hasn't occurred to me before. My ISP provides space on their web
server as part of what you get with a regular user account, and I've
never had any big need for web hosting, so that works fine for me. Maybe
it's time for me to look into something like this.

Purrs for a good answer....

Thanks!

Joyce