Old May 21st 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] YIKES! Bandwidth disaster

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

I don't understand how these things work, but couldn't you
just post the original link, instead of putting it on your
own website and posting the reference to that?

It wasn't a link. It was an email that my father sent me. When I opened
the email, the pictures were downloaded to my PC, and I copied them to
the web page. So mine was the only link to post. I usually do this when
I get an email with a bunch of pictures that I want to share. I don't
like to forward huge files full of image files - they clog people's
inboxes and that annoys them. With a link, you only access it if you
want to.

Joyce