Old August 9th 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default vaccine reaction with vomiting and bloody diarrhea

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:14:24 +0200, Nadia N. wrote:
Please anyone who has experience with this, I need help, or at least
reassurance.

I took Sweety - 2.5 year old ragdoll - to the vet today for her yearly
vaccination. She got something called Nobivac Tricat (for feline
herpesvirus, feline calicivirus and feline panleucopenia). 3 hours later
she started having diarrhea and vomiting. I rushed her back to the vet.

Assuming she's not dead from inaction, get her to a pet emergency care
clinic, or another vet if you haven't one.