Old August 10th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default vaccine reaction with vomiting and bloody diarrhea

sounds like a really bad reaction to the vaccine. Do you know how to check
to see if they are dehydrated by pulling on their skin Google it. If it is
positive and no matter what I would call the vet to see if they need to
start IV fluids.

I know this is emotional WRITE down all the symptoms and reactions all of
them how long apart etc it is easier to tell a vet when stuff like this
happens trust me it works. When rumble has is first seizure 7 years ago I
was a babbling mess and hysterical my vet who is my friend also thought my
mom died. Since than I have learned the above

http://www.ehow.com/how_2161409_trea...rated-cat.html
http://www.cat-world.com.au/dehydration-in-cats

"Nadia N." wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
Sardine juice or tuna juice from a can with their own oil

Thanks, Matthew. I don't think I can give her anything fish-based. With
her upset tummy any kind of fish juice would only make it worse. She
doesn't actually get any fish-based food, because the one and only time I
tried giving her some she started throwing up, violently. She's always had
a sensitive tummy.

I managed to get her to drink some chicken broth, as I said in my other
post, so things are looking up. Next hurdle - a bit of solid food for
breakfast, and the morning dose of anti-diarrhea medicine. It's Flagyl,
which seems to taste absolutely awful. When I gave it to her this
afternoon she started foaming at the mouth. Poor baby :-(

--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety