Old October 5th 04, 05:24 PM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

From: Steve Touchstone

I think that's happened with all my crew at one time or another. LB is
the most likely to disappear, because she goes through these phases
where she wants to sleep in out of the way spots. Her funniest spot,
which I only found after several disappearances, entailed her going in
the closet and climbing into a soft sided suitcase which on one side
partially unzipped.

Harvey vanished the other day. I looked outside, under beds...then finally
flung myself across the maternal unit's bed to look under easier and there was
Harvey. He yelled at me because I scared him
--
"Argh, the laws of science be a harsh mistress." - Pirate Bender
"If you want to say something relevant to this particular discussion, or