Old June 30th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia and the Crackle Sack

She's been without her crackle sack for a year. When I went back to Memphis
to close up the apartment I ran it through the washing machine and brought
it back with me. I dug it out of a box yesterday and set it on the floor in
front of the living room windows. She immediately claimed it, rolling all
around on it. She had to get it covered in cat fur again, dontcha know
It's in a spot that gets sunshine in the afternoons yet the house is cool.
She can see the birds at the feeder and the squirrels on the patio. She has
now claimed this living room as her own. I'm so glad she finally has her
own stuff around her.

Jill