Old January 7th 15, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

Default Cat not using a liter box

"Super Man" wrote in message

I tried another cat litter we use arm snd hammer on the pee stains

~~~~~~~
You need to clean the pee stains with an enzymatic cleaner. It is not
adequate to simply make it "look" better. Remember, cats have very
sensitive sense of smell, and you need to take as many precautions as
possible to avoid having them attracted to the same spot. I have found
Nature's miracle to be helpful. You may also want to place a small piece of
carpet over the spot after the cleaner dries. I still think you should have
a vet check to make sure there is no medical problem.

MaryL