Old January 14th 16, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla[_3_]

Default Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Thank you for the purrs and prayers, Judith
Yes it does hurt. Lots.
Please give Sootie a loving petting from me.
Blessings are sent to you
Love,
Kyla

"Judith Latham" wrote

In article , Kyla
wrote:
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell you that our 12 year old
beautiful long haired tortoiseshell cat Sqweex went to Rainbow Bridge,
this morning or last night. She slept beside me for awhile last night,
& purred me to sleep. This morning about 7 am PST I found her in the
room where she had her last meal. She didn't seem sick at all. . The
other 3 cats came running into the bedroom yowling, and when I went into
the laundry room Sqweex was laying on the floor. lifeless. I am in
tears as I write this. Sqweex had the loudest purr and was such a sweet
kitty. So soft, so loving. I called her my pretty girl and my beautiful
girl. On Facebook that's her picture, where mine is. She was such a
sweetheart. Her 10 year old daughter Pipps is wandering around looking
for her Momcat. They were inseparable. Dutch will take Sqweex to be
cremated today. Our hearts are broken, Love, Kyla

I'm so sorry Kyla. I know how much it hurts.

Purrs and prayers being sent.

Judith

--
Judith Latham