Old October 7th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Shtupid Vet Clinic

MaryL wrote:
"gracecat" wrote in message
snip
I guess I should pull the vet aside and explain just why I'm not
there anymore. He was fantastic when he was in. He just wasn't in
and his staff went to pot. But ya know, it's not worth it. We're
happy and for the first time ever Mutt doesn't panic when she sees
TED.

Grace

I think it *would* be a good idea to inform the vet if you can talk
to him *personally* (not to the techs that added to the problem in
the first place). You might be doing other clients a great favor,
and possible also help the vet if you share this perspective with him.

MaryL

I agree, or at least write a letter patiently explaining the situation and
mark the envelope "personal and confidential" so some flunky at the front
desk won't open it before passing it along to the vet. The vet probably
doesn't realize how much of a problem he/she going off to do "housecalls"
creates for people with non-livestock type pets.

Jill