Old May 22nd 15, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default After 8 years, my feral is using the Skyway!

The hard-core feral cat has been here for eight years. It has a loft in
another room that's connected to their Skyway. Stays there most of the
time. But when it exits to eat and use the box, it always takes the
shortest route to the floor. But over the last several weeks or so, perhaps
having something to do with the newcomer bully cat, it has been a little
more in the open. And it was just in one of the main room lofts on their
Skyway with my male cat. Never did that voluntarily before, in eight years.
I guess another possibility is hormonal changes since its not young as it
used to be. I recently upgraded the external mic speaker. Could be
responding to that, however unlikely.