Old September 28th 03, 06:39 PM
Karen

in article , Richard Walker at
wrote on 9/28/03 2:36 AM:

Our cat is being bullied by another cat on our street.

It is now reluctant to go outside and has recently begun chewing its feet
causing them to bleed.

Does anyone have any advise on how to deal with a problem like this?

Regards

Richard

You might try Feliway inside the house to calm the cat somewhat. Can you
build an enclosure or make your yard safe from the Tom with a cat in fence?
perhaps you could train her to leash and harness so she could go out
supervised with you. Do you know who this other cat is? Can you speak to the
neighbor about a schedule so the two cats won't be outside at the same time?

karen