Old May 26th 05, 05:29 PM
Mary

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
There is a tomcat who was fighting my Cinder every time I let her into
our backyard. The group consensus was to trap the tomcat and have him
neutered.

Here's the story to date. Read the diary.
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

I'm aware of the cat overpopulation problem but I still feel guilty
about this. I feel really bad. If he has an owner, the owner will have
4 days to reclaim him before the neutering. All he has to do is phone
the Humane Society. But somehow I feel guilty about this. I don't own
the cat and I'm cutting its balls off.

Oh, come on, you are smarter than that. Nobody actually
owns any living thing anyway, and they allow him to roam,
so they should have nothing to say about it. Plus, in the bigger
picture, what's one little set of meatballs when you can save
so many little cats from suffering because they were born
unwanted. Not to mention the females he would impregnate.
Good work, John.