Old December 1st 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Halogen ovens (OT)

On 11/29/2012 6:37 AM, Lesley wrote:
Hi

I gather these are more common in the US so I wondered if anyone here
used one and what they were like? I'm considering getting one to
replace our old oven, which is really too big for 2 people and costs a
small fortune to warm up also Dave can't bend down nowadays to take
things out so it is hardly ever used

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I don't know if they are common in the US. If you're describing what I
think you're describing I've never known anyone who has one. They seem
to be table-top devices for baking. They seem to me to be more of a
gimmick than anything. But again, I've never used one.

Jill