Old November 30th 14, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Humm, 2 new 4foots

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:45:37 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Meowmie broughted us 2 little Beagles fur Turkey day weekend Dez inna
dat back room ana computer room. Dez sez dey are Rose anna Ruiz.
Dey'd never sniffed kittah befur but I'z an old hand at telling iffin
doggies are good doggies anna they are.

I jumped tha babygate anna made friends. Cash anna Iowna perty much
maid a carpet of demselves sniffing at da 2new beagle doggies through
the babygate.

Sadly, meowmie sez dey's just here for turky-day weekend cause she has
all she kin handle wif us 3. She's watching dem though so their
foster meowmie kin meets wif family.

I jumped over anna said hello anna licked their ears. DEz both all
dem colors sorta 4foots, Meowmie sez tri-color but i think she kint
count as i see white, tan, black,anna bit of orange. Some of the
black is almost grey so meby 5colored?

Deyz about 4. Sisifur and Brofur. I wonder what it would belike to
have a born sisfur or brofur?

Meowmie sez they will be hard to find a home to adopt dem. I dont know
why. Mebe it's because Meowmie walked dem ana dey got to sniffilting
anna she wasn't watcing so dey anna Iowna wrapped her leg to a apple
tree? Dey culdnt help it. Meowmie wuz laughing annaneighbor sniffy
person camed and freed her up.

I guess meby it's hard to walk 3 doggies who kint see none? Naw.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent

Hai all! Ruiz is napping inna mai cat bed anna Rose is naping wif
Iowna.

Cash is on da sofa wif Meowmie pretending to watch a movie.

Turns out dey 2 little doggies wuz adopted but jus waiting fur a 2foot
to do sumfin called a 'house check' which has to be Munday. Dey got to
see us all on Turkey Day az we wuz snoozing in a pile at the fireplace.

Dey disrupted our snooze but Cash anna Iowna sed to be nice so i didnt
scratch dem or nothing! I wus a very good girl anna got a treat.

Meowmie sez dey go to their new home Monday or Tuesday. She sez dey
might get to sleep over here til den since wez closer to their new
furever home.

Hapi Tails to dem! Meantime, I'z enjoying having 4 doggies to pester!

Wutta byootiful holiday story. I kno wut Beegles are like beclause r naybor Travis is a beegle an little Samanfa is in lov of him.

Merry Christmas,

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous